Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey, Trimmings, and the OHSO Travel Toothbrush


Millions of Americans are hitting the roads and the sky for the Thanksgiving holiday. Thanksgiving is the beginning of the holiday season for Americans, as Christmas and New Years are not far behind.

When I travel, whether it be from home to the office or from one continent to another, I always make sure to have my OHSO Travel Toothbrush with me. I show it to people on the plane who quickly ask, "Where can I get one?" At www.GoOHSO.com, my friend :)

OHSO has been my favorite gift to give not only to my jet-setting buddies, but also to the busy moms and students on my list. It fits perfectly in a diaper bag or back pack. Mine is kept in the side pocket of my messenger bag for easy access.

So if you are tired of giving socks, underwear, or a gift card to that hard-to-shop-for person on your list, give them groovy and stylish OHSO Travel Toothbrush. Trust me... it will be the gift that everyone else will wish they had received. Pick one up at www.GoOHSO.com or call 1.877.8Go.OHSO.

Did you get the gift of OHSO? If so, we want to hear from you on our comment board.

--Happy Turkey Day,
--April the OHSO Girl

No comments: